Online or onsite, instructor-led live SQLite training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to use SQLite to develop embedded applications for various devices, such as desktops, mobile phones, Android TV, cameras, etc.
SQLite training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live SQLite training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Saudi Arabia or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Saudi Arabia.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
SQLite Course Outlines in Saudi Arabia
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Install and configure SQLite on any platform.
- Understand the features and architecture of SQLite.
- Learn how to execute common SQL operations in SQLite.
- Learn how to manipulate data and tables in SQLite.
- Understand the various SQLite data types, tools, and functions.
- Perform calculations with SQLite aggregate functions.