Online or onsite, instructor-led live Windows OS training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice the fundamentals and advanced topics of Windows OS.
Windows OS training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Onsite live Windows OS training can be carried out locally on customer premises in Saudi Arabia or in NobleProg corporate training centers in Saudi Arabia.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
Windows OS Subcategories in Saudi Arabia
Windows OS (Operating System) Course Outlines in Saudi Arabia
In this course, students will learn how to support and configure Windows 10 desktops in an organizational environment. Students will develop skills that include learning how to install, customize, and update Windows 10 operating systems. Students will learn how to managing storage, files, and devices as well as how to configure network connectivity for Windows 10. Students will also learn how to secure the Windows 10 OS and protect the data on the device. Finally, students will learn how to manage and troubleshoot Windows 10.
Candidates for this exam are IT professionals who perform installation, configuration, general local management and maintenance of Windows 10 core services. Candidates may also be familiar with enterprise scenarios and cloud-integrated services.
At Course Completion
After completing this course, learners should be able to:
- Install and customize Windows 10
- Configure Updates for Windows.
- Configure devices and drivers for Windows.
- Configure storage for Windows.
- Configure network and remote management settings in Windows.
- Configure and manage browsers and applications in Windows.
- Configure account access and authentication.
- Configure file and folder permissions.
- Describe methods for securing Windows 10, common threats and methods for mitigating against them.
- Troubleshoot Windows and application installations.
- Troubleshoot hardware and driver issues.
- Troubleshoot file issues and perform recoveries.
Format of the Course
- Interactive lecture and discussion
- Lots of exercises and practice
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment
Course Customization Options
- To request a customized training for this course, please contact us to arrange.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to install and configure the principal functions and services in Windows Server 2019, including networking, user management, security, update and maintenance, cloud infrastructure management, and application development and more.
By the end of this training, participants will be able to:
- Write and execute PowerShell commands to streamline Windows security tasks.
- Use PowerShell for remote command execution to run scripts on thousands of systems across an organization.
- Configure and harden Windows Server and Windows Firewall to protect systems from malware and attacks.
- Manage certificates and authentication to control user access and activity.