Online or onsite, instructor-led live ARToolKit training courses demonstrate through interactive hands-on practice how to build an augmented reality mobile application with ARToolKit.
ARToolKit training is available as "online live training" or "onsite live training". Online live training (aka "remote live training") is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop. Saudi Arabia onsite live ARToolKit trainings can be carried out locally on customer premises or in NobleProg corporate training centers.
NobleProg -- Your Local Training Provider
She was friendly and easy to get along with. She was fun.
University of Glasgow
Course: A Practical Introduction to AR
ARToolKit Course Outlines in Saudi Arabia
- Develop a mobile application that overlays virtual imagery onto the real world
- Preprocess video to adjust lighting and resolve issues
- Integrate ARToolKit with third-party tools and functionality, including OpenCV, Unity, OpenSceneGraph and the mobile device's GPS, compass, and camera calibration utilities
- Interactive lecture and discussion.
- Lots of exercises and practice.
- Hands-on implementation in a live-lab environment.
- The mobile application developed in this course can be target Android and/or iOS. To request your preference, please contact us to arrange.